1. Tekno – Augustine Miles Kelechi
2. Ycee – Oludemilade Martin Alejo.
The Tinny Entertainment singer “busted” our speakers in 2015 with his hit track Jagaban.
3. Mr Eazi – Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade
4. Patoranking – Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie
Who knew Patoranking was an ibo boy?
5. Kiss Daniel – Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel.
The baby-faced artist signed onto G-Worldwide Entertainment had us dancing to “Woju” in early 2016. His new track “Mama” is about the new wedding theme song.
6. Falz- Folarin Falana
The lawyer turned rapper/actor and comedian is without doubt one of the hottest artistes in Africa right now
7. Phyno – Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson.
He came into the scenes in 2014 with “Alobam” and that changed the game for Hip Hop in Eastern Nigeria.
8. Reekado Banks – Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon
9. Selebobo – Oku Udoka Chigozie
10. Lil Kesh – Keshinro Ololade.
He’s about the second person on the list who coined a stage name from his real name. Dope! He’s about the second person on the list who coined a stage name from his real name. Dope!